JENNIFER R. MARCHAL, INC.
CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT
Your nonpublic personal information is collected from various sources:
- Information received from you on tax organizers, worksheets, client questionnaires, applications, and other financial documentation you provide;
- Information you provide during personal interviews, telephone conversations, faxes, and emails;
- Information about your transactions with the firm;
- Information received about you from consumer reporting agencies if background or credit checks are conducted on your behalf.
- Your nonpublic personal information is not disclosed to any person or party, except as required by law or to faciliate filing your tax return.
- Upon closing your account, your nonpublic personal information will not be disclosed to any person or party unless required by law.
- Please understand that IRS related confidentiality is limited to non-criminal advice. So while information you shared to provide tax services is held in strict confidence, it is not protected from the IRS by advisor-client privledge unless such consultations are with an attorney for legal advice.
Access to your information is restricted in a variety of ways:
Only to those employees who have a need to know to provide products or services to you;
Physical security, electronic security safeguards and strict procedural measures consistent with federal standards are in place to protect your nonpublic personal information.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
|121 Moorings Drive
Lantana, FL 33462